Aman Security Training
SIRA in Dubai has recently opened a new Aman Security Training centre. The centre is designed to specifically assist SIRA with the training of Security Services Providers & End Users, in accordance with the legal requirements of the security industry in Dubai.
- To develop and approve training curricula and supervise training and testing processes for security service providers
- To support the security industry authority and enable them to carry out their tasks by providing them with the latest theoretical and technical skills and knowledge
- To contribute to setting the best standards and good practices required for the security industry
- To provide technical training and consultations to develop the technology sector of the private security.
- To hold local conferences, seminars and exhibitions as well as participating in regional and international security events.
- To raise the security awareness amongst the public, and cementing the principal of “security is the responsibility of all the society”.
To assist in developing and provide professional support to the security industry in Dubai.
Employing the highest international standards to enhance the performance and upgrade the skills of the security personnel, thus increasing their efficiency and professionalism.
Security Industry Regulatory Agency (SIRA)
SIRA is a governmental body responsible for the regulation and supervision of the security industry in Dubai. SIRA is an acronym for “Security Industry Regulatory Agency”.